Monday, March 23, 2009

North Idaho Herbal Blog



WELCOME back and greetings, a brief missive concerning our fine sponsors is due and getting it out of the way is optimal. I really can't believe how easy it is to blog with "Blogger". Everything is done for you, making up your mind about colors and such is about as tough as it gets. Google was right on the money with "adsense", having it on my site and configured while I slept. Granted, my sleeping habits are what you might call "indeterminate", but in this case it was less than two days.
I feel pretty good about that little plug, they'll probably get more as time goes on. Things are going pretty well in N.Idaho, weather is getting warmer, more rain than snow, so it is time to take stock of our dwindling larder and pray for an end to the cold.
On my next post I'll share a few herbal first-aid tips, a few wake-up and feel- refreshed tips, or perhaps a good herbal warmer-upper for the winter. Thanx for stopping by, Happy Trails to You! Woodco